Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Introducing Marcia Santiago


Meet Marcia Santiago, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator from Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico. Her stamping story began with an internet search!  Her original goal was searching for ideas for personalizing  her kids’ birthday parties, then printing all the things on her computer, but after buying too much ink, she decided  to look on the internet for something she could do herself and it would look good. She found a Stampin’Up! Catalog online and fell in love with all of the beautiful projects.



‘The first time I attended a class with a demonstrator, I was so proud of myself because I didn’t know I could do such beautiful cards.’   The next month, she became a demonstrator!



Her favorite product is the Big Shot. ‘I love to put texture in the cardstock.’ When My Digital Studio came out, Marcia really didn’t understand why the people loved it so much because they weren’t creating with their hands.  She finally had a chance to try it, and now she loves it too. ‘It’s creating without the mess!’



On Marcia’s blog you’ll find a list of 10 things she loves most in life. The first four are My God, My family, the smiles of my children, and stamping with music as number 5.  According to Marcia, her inspiration comes mostly from her family, and when she finds the time to stamp, she turns on the radio with relaxing music, and as she puts it, ‘That is my time!’.  




Spend some time on Stampin With Marcia. Listen to the music as you browse.  I guarantee you’ll come away relaxed, and find some great ideas for your own stamping.



No comments: